i live in a state that has no sales tax….but seems like i pay more taxes than i thought i was going over some bills and noticed lots of different taxes on my utilities and phone cable internet…i always just paid the balance never thinking much of it. ill list just a couple from my comcast bill….maybe someone can explain to me y am i paying for all these”extra”charges i called customer service the agent had a tough time herself explaing herself(she was talking in circles)
1. franchise related cost $0.06
2. voice /data equipment????? $3.00
3. univ. conn. charge $2.72
4. regulatory recovery fees $2.31
5. franchise fee $2.05
6. fcc fee $0.06
7. internet comm. services tax $2.31
8. 911 fee $0.64
y dont these fall under sales tax after all i am purchasing a service??
- When selling products on the internet from one state? boardr asked: to another does the purchaser pay sales tax...
- Is it possible to open a bank account in a state where you have no residence? zidag123 asked: I am selling products over the internet and...
- How can states (Maine) track Visa purchases made out of state by residents of Maine? flhrci_99 asked: The State of Maine is attempting to get...
- How does everyone feel about the taxes on e-commerce/internet purchases? kyrissanean asked: With the additional states choosing to tax internet...
- What can I write off tax-wise by working remotely from my home office? Emily B asked: I started a new job May 1st...
Filed Under United States |